Please check if prior notice to your motorbike insurer is required for a trip abroad as otherwise your cover may be invalid.
You should also take out breakdown cover for your motorbike which should include repatriation, a replacement vehicle and have a claims line open at weekends!
We strongly advise that you also have holiday insurance for you and that you check that it covers you on motorcycles of over 125cc.
Don’t leave it too late. Check Out…
Holidaysafe’s range of motorbike travel insurance policies were created when their own staff, who are motorcycle enthusiasts, realised that there were very few policies which offered affordable and adequate cover for motorbike holidays. This means that their cover is specially tailored to what motorcyclists actually need when touring, riding off-road, or participating in a track day in the UK or abroad.
Their motorcycle insurance range includes the following benefits;
- Touring, Track days, and guided or unguided off-road riding covered as standard.
- Cover for Racing available for an additional premium (simply add Activity Extension Pack Four at the checkout).
- Single and Multi-trip policies available, plus a range of cover levels so you can choose the best policy to suit your budget and trip.
- Cover if you cannot use your bike during your trip, including a benefit to collect your bike if you had to leave it behind.
- Covers loss or damage to motorcycle luggage, panniers and tank bags.
- Covers damaged or stolen motorcycle kit, including lid, helmet, gloves, leathers and boots.
- Covers any size motorcycle as long as you are licensed to ride the equivalent bike in the UK.
- Cover for riding your own bike or hiring a bike in location.
- Cover for track days and events included free of charge.
- Cover for pillion passengers under the same policy, including discounts for couples.
For a 15% automatic DISCOUNT visit www.holidaysafe.co.uk/bn